Our surgery is fully accessible for disabled patients;
If you need wheelchair access please use the main entrance at the front of the building.
If you need any help accessing the building or using the facilities, please ask a member of staff on reception who will be happy to help you.
We have fully compliant facilities, including disabled toilets and inductions loops. Please ask our reception staff further details or contact us online for any queries you may have.
The Accessible Information Standard aims to ensure that patients (or their carers) who have a disability or sensory loss receive information they can access and understand. For example in large print, braile or via email.
As part of the Accessible Information Standard we must:
- Identify patients who may have an additional communication need.
- Record the patient’s need in our clinical GP system.
- Flag the patient’s record to assure additional communication needs are clear to practice staff;
- Share this information with other care givers such as social care;
- Act to ensure our staff can effectively communicate with patients who may have additional communication needs.
If you feel this applies to you, or someone you care for please let us know by telephoning us on 0345 111 1310.